Hiking in the Holy Mount of Tomorr is an amazing experience. The region’s holy mountain unfolds great beauties and a unique view of the wild surroundings. The hiking tour lasts around 6 hours and it is available to everyone (no professional skills are required).
• Arrival in Berat & accommodation in hotel
• Festive Dinner
Day II • Breakfast
• Departure to the village of Dardhe with SUV
• Hiking to Cuka Partizan
• Picnic in the fabulous mountain valleys
• Return to Berat & end of the program
You should have worn & taken with you
• Very warm light wear
• Shoes / sneakers for walking, strong and non-slippery
• hood, gloves, scarf
• Sunlight protection cream
• A smile
All your clothes and personal belongings are in a bag which can be easily transported on mules.
I.50 Eur/person including the transport from the city to the mountain, hiking , visit to a local family, and picnic lunch with natural products;
II. 85 Eur/person including the transport from the city to the mountain, hiking, visit to a local family, picnic lunch, accommodation, traditional dinner.