Are you interested to a nice, relaxing weekend close to the mountains?So you just found a warm and cozy place perfect for a dream weekend!
The secret of the wonderful taste of our dishes comes from the ingredients that we buy from farmers in the deepest areas of Berat. The main ingredient is Olive Oil which is the symbol of our city.
Located just 1.5km from the main bridge of Berat, with the fantastic view of Mount Tomor, we are far from crowded places, having the perfect space for you to feel safe and protected at any circumstances.
There is a beautiful Albanian word saying: “If you go to Albania and do not see Berat, you have not seen anything ”Because in all of Albania, Berat is one of her most special cities”. Berat is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the few sites in the world that includes an entire city. The history, architecture, traditions and culture, iconography and frescoes combined with the natural beauty of mountains and the River Osum makes Berat one of the most unique destinations in all of the Balkans.
We take the guest experience to the extreme, offering you the best environment to relax and to escape from the city, where you don´t need to worry about anything. We take care of you.
If you have an adventurous spirit, we will also be happy to offer you some of our Outdoor Tours, showing you the best of our mountains and landscapes for an invigorating stay. Choose from Mules Caravan in Tomor mount, Hiking, Pirogoshi Cave, Osumi Canyons or many more options.
Book Now to try our Full Experience in Castle Park Hotel & Restaurant.
You deserve a relaxing weekend with your loved ones!
• Rafting in Osum Canyons
• Off road,caravan mule,hiking in the castle of Tomor holy mount
• Snowshoeing, Off Road and lunch
• Excursion and exploration of the Osum and Gradec Canyons, visit to Pirogoshi Cave, Pirogoshi Tunnels and Kasabashi Bridge
• Hiking in the ruins of Gorrica Castle
• Kayaking in Karavasta Lagoon, bird watching, lunch
What to Expect
- Arrival in Berat, accommodation at the Hotel Castle Park
- Welcome traditional drink
- Special dinner with the best Berat dishes:
-Grandma’s homemade bread Kulaç
-Autumn salad with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and spices
-Castle Park salad with spinach, pumpkin seeds, arugula and fruit
-Cheeses from Berat with wild fig jam
-Berati olives with leeks and rosemary
-Byrek of the house with wild cabbage and cheeses
-Stuffed zucchini with meat, rice and reach with spices
-Berati Beef in pieces
-Lamb meat with traditional cooking and nuts(Përshesh)
-Katmar, traditional dessert of Berat
- Grandma’s breakfast with pancakes and pegmez, village eggs, jam and many natural products: 8 – 9am
- Enjoy the Adventure Tour & Activity of your choice (details below)
- Join us for our Sunday Special Lunch, with the best local food.
You will stay at Castle Park Hotel & Restaurant, in the heart of Berat, surrounded by nature and fresh air.